Unidade de Arritmologia do Serviço de Cardiologia – Hospital de Santa Marta, Lisboa
• Haemodynamic Device-Based Optimization in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Initial Experience With Systematic Echocardiographic Assessment of AV and VV Intervals
• Cardiac Autonomic Disfuncton and Cronic Heart Failure: Can I-123 meta-iodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy predict arrhythmic events in patients with CRT?
• The Predictive Value of a Multivariate Model of Autonomic and Baroreflex Function Applied to Patients With Reflex Syncope
• Prevalence of Arrhythmias and Their Risk Factors Long-Term after Surgical Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot
• Changes Obtained in Different Echocardiographic Parameters after ECHO Guided CRT Optimization
• Importance of ECHO Guided CRT Optimization in Non Responder Patients and Predictors of Significant Improvement after Optimization
• Time to Left Ventricle Reverse Remodeling After Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Better Late Than Never?
• Prognosis impact of remote monitoring systems in patients undergoing cardiac reshynchronization therapy